VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Scott Angelo is the Vice President of Business Development at Blue Hippo, bringing 30 years of theming experience, creative talent, and project leadership to the team. Scott is passionate about building and maintaining client relationships and ultimately delivering world class scenic experiences. He has left his mark in the parks and entertainment industry with significant projects over the years at Universal, Disney, and SeaWorld.
Scott cut his teeth in scenic design the old-fashioned way. He started out in his father’s shop as a technician and worked his way up through every element of the themed scenic process, including design, fabrication, installation, and management. Specifically, Scott has overseen construction, managed CNC and FRP departments, and served as Director of Operations for important projects. The diversity of his projects along the way also spanned the motion picture and convention industries, giving him additional skills in robotic animation, fiber optics, audio, lighting, and rigging. Scott brings all of this diverse knowledge and experience to Blue Hippo and its themed scenic projects.
Scott’s work has been seen and enjoyed by millions of theme park guests around the globe, and include:
- Velocicoaster | Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The Bourne Stuntacular | Universal Studios Florida
- Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter | Universal Orlando, Hollywood, and Japan
- Nintendo World | Universal Studios Japan
- Penguin Encounter | SeaWorld Orlando
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort | Orlando, FL
- Seuss Landing | Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Jurassic Park: The Ride | Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Skylaidescop Dragon Boats | Walt Disney World EPCOT
- Disney MGM Grand Opening Live Show | Disney-MGM Studios